Players will spend 2 hours going through a full warm-up, small sided games, and 9v9 games that will be designed for players to showcase all facets of their game at Accelerate Sports Complex. Coaching and evaluating will be done by numerous college coaches who are eager to coach you as well as take another step forward in the recruiting process with you.
1) Coaches will be in masks when talking to and working with players. Players may play without masks on but will be mandated to have them on when walking to and from the field, when on water breaks (other than while drinking) and whenever on the premises.
2) Players must place their bags, water bottles and belongings no less than 6 feet apart on the side line of the field to ensure proper distancing when on breaks and while not directly playing.
3) Our equipment and the areas used by players and coaches will be sanitized in-between each session.
4) Parents must remain in their vehicles during the duration of the session. We are not permitted to have spectators around the field at this time.
5) During check-in and registration the day of, masks must be worn by everyone during that process.
We thank you in advance for your compliance with this to help ensure players and coaches remain as safe as possible.
|Date & Time|
February 21st, 2022 - Girls Entering Grades 9-12
Session I: 1:30 - 3:30 PM - Max 37 Players (33 field players, 4 gks)
Session II: 3:45 - 5:45 PM - Max 37 Players (33 field players, 4 gks)
Check-in will start 30 minutes prior to the start time of each program.
$130 per session (includes training top)
$240 if registering for both sessions
(A small online convenience fee will be added upon registration)
Accelerate Sports Complex - Outdoor Turf Facility
5241 Judd Rd
Whitesboro, NY 13492
|Girls Coaches in Attendance|